Chroma Cotton Transfer Paper For Dark Cotton (8.5″x11″)
$29.99 – $249.99
Heat transfer printing can be used to print images on cotton as well as most cotton/polyester blends, using special coating paper and quality chroma ink, resulting in a customized, full color quality image. Applied under heat and pressure, the heat transfer paper is used to transfer the image onto the fabric. For best results, use ChromaCotton® Transfer Paper. This package contains 25-250 sheets of 8.5” x 11” One Step Opaque ChromaCotton® Transfer Paper, which can be used to print images on black and dark colored T-shirts. Its thick, white background is enough to block out the underlying t-shirt color. To print on white or light colored fabrics, use ChromaCotton® Transfer Paper for White/Light T-shirts. The Transfer Paper can be used with 100% cotton fabrics, and most cotton/polyester blend, and is compatible with all digital inkjet printers.. For best results, we recommend using a heat press. With ChromaCotton transfer paper, you can print on any cotton fabrics in order to create your own t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, towels, tote bags, and more!
ChromaCotton TM Inkjet heat Transfer Paper One Step Opaque Application
for Black and Dark Colored 100% cotton and cotton/poly blends
1. Print on the white/coated side of the transfer paper.
2. Print THE image on the paper with the correct orientation Do Not mirror the image.
3. Use standard printing settings for plain paper,and at quality image level. We recommend using the bypass tray for single-sheet feeding.
4. Trim away around of the transfer image as close to image as possible.(Cut along image edge.) Leaving a margin around the image will result in a white border along image.
5. Peel off Backing Paper Before Pressing! This is done by gently peeling the backing apart from the polymer containing image.
Heat Press Transfer Instructions
1. Prepare heat press to 360F-370°F. Cotton – 360-370°F (182-187°C)Poly/Cotton – 350°F (176°C) 2. Place heat transfer paper with image printed FACING UPWARDS in desired position on fabric and cover image with silicone parchment paper. To achieve a glossy finish, use a teflon cover.
3. Press on a commercial heat press machine using recommended temperature range, using heavy pressure for 20-25 seconds.
4. COOL PEEL after pressing Allow fabric to cool completely, then smoothly and evenly peel away overlay paper after pressing.
5. For improved washability, leave finisheditem for at least 24 hours before wash.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
25 ($29.99), 50 ($54.99), 100 ($109.99), 250 ($249.99)