Chroma Cotton Transfer Paper For Light Cotton (11.5″x17″)
$36.99 – $349.99
Heat transfer printing can be used to print images on cotton as well as most cotton/polyester blends, using special coating paper and quality chroma ink, resulting in a customized, full color quality image. Applied under heat and pressure, the heat transfer paper is used to transfer the image onto the fabric. For best results, use ChromaCotton® Transfer Paper. This package contains 25-250 sheets of 11.5” x 17” ChromaCotton® Transfer Paper, which can be used only on white and light colored T-shirts. To print on black or dark colored fabric, one-step opaque ChromaCotton Heat Transfer paper is needed- its thick, white background is enough to block out the underlying t-shirt color. The Transfer Paper can be used with 100% cotton fabrics, and most cotton/polyester blends. For best results, we recommend using a heat press. With ChromaCotton transfer paper, you can print on any cotton fabrics in order to create your own t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, towels, tote bags, and more!
ChromaCotton TM Inkjet heat Transfer Paper One Step Opaque Application
for Light 100% cotton and cotton/poly blends
- Print on the white side of the paper.
- Print Mirror/ in REVERSE image before you print, within the design program or printer’s settings.
- Use standard printing settings for plain paper, and at quality image level.
- We recommend using the bypass tray for single-sheet feeding.
Heat Press Transfer Instructions
1. Prepare heat press to 360F-370°F. Cotton – 360-370°F (182-187°C) Poly/Cotton – 350°F (176°C)
2. Place heat transfer paper with image printed facing down in desired position on fabric and preheating the garment for 3-5 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
3. Press on a commercial heat press machine using recommended temperature range, using heavy pressure for 25-30 seconds.
4. HOT PEEL Peel the transfer immediately after pressing. For the softest hand, lightly stretch transfer horizontally to help reduce cracking after washing.
5. For improved washability, after first press, recover with a silicone or parchment paper sheet, and press for additional 10-15 seconds, and lightly stretch again.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
25 ($36.99), 50 ($74.99), 100 ($148.99), 250 ($349.99)